test post test
The success of your ecommerce business will largely depend on how well your site looks and how smoothly it functions. If you are a serious business, then you must have professionals design and develop your ecommerce website. Do you currently have a team of Ecommerce Developers and Designers in Charlotte, NC? If not, give us a call and let’s talk.
The success of your ecommerce business will largely depend on how well your site looks and how smoothly it functions. If you are a serious business, then you must have professionals design and develop your ecommerce website.
The way we will approach your project is to first assign you one of our creative designers who will work with you to put together a design that reflects your vision for your website, looks elegant and professional and most importantly meets the expectations of the type of customers you are trying to attract. During this process we may go back and forth several times to get the design just right. Good design should establish brand identity, credibility, be in line with current trends and technologies, drive your call to action and give you a competitive advantage.
Once design is finalized, we will hand it over to our developer to integrate the design into the backend and incorporate all the necessary functionalities. We do it this way because you get better results by putting specialists on the job rather than letting one person do everything.
Do you currently have a team of Ecommerce Developers and Designers? If not, give us a call and let’s talk. We are based in Santa Ana, CA but support ecommerce websites worldwide.
When looking for Ecommerce Developers, check their website for a portfolio of their work or case studies of their previous work. This will give you a glimpse into their skills, talents and experience. Some may have worked on similar projects, others may not but maybe they are quite capable of doing so?
The next step is to decide which shopping cart you want to use. Choose carefully as this cart will be essential for the success of your online store. Options include Magento, Shopify, Bigcommerce, OpenCart, OSCommerce, X-Cart or a custom ecommerce solution. Make sure your developer is familiar with the shopping cart system you want.
It is actually better if you first hire a company, let them understand your business, your industry and competition and then together decide which ecommerce platform is best for you. That way everyone is on the same page. Just because your friend raves about Shopify or Magento does not mean you should have the same cart. They all have their strengths and let your developer and you figure out what will be best for your shop.
Work closely with your ecommerce developers during the design and the function phases and test. It is better that you discover the bugs rather than your customers.
There are three factors to consider before you hire a design/development team for your ecommerce website: quality, price and time. If you want quality work to be done in a timely manner, you need to be prepared to pay well. And consider keeping your developer on your payroll for some time to do periodic updates and make any necessary changes.
When it comes to developing an ecommerce website, you need a team that is focused and experienced in providing companies with professional web design and developing ecommerce solutions.
At Interloper Inc., our roots are in E-Commerce and it continues to be the strongest part of our business. We ensure that your site is SEO ready, analytics and site map plugins are installed, payment and shipping integration is in place, and it has all the components necessary to conduct ecommerce in a safe and efficient manner.
Later on, when your site is up and running, as a separate project, you may want us to build you customer follow up functionalities that build customer loyalty and generates additional revenues.
For future maintenance also, you don’t have to advertise and spend precious time going over resumes. You just let us know and we provide the right resource. Your job gets done economically, without hassle and on time while you focus on doing what you do best – running your business.
Later on, if you like, we can also create and upload product data feeds to Uploadmyproducts.com, Google Shopping, Rakuten, eBay, Amazon, Houzz.com, Shopzilla, Price Grabber, Shopping.com, Walmart.com and Sears.com. The more customer exposure you give your products, the better the chances of making a sale.
Fill out the contact form or give us a call and let’s talk.
Need an MS Access programmer, Excel, Visual Basic or C# developer in Memphis, TN? Time and again you will need a professional developer to help you out and that’s where we at http://interloperinc.com come in handy. Contact us with your MS Access problems and let us help you out. We work on MS Access, Excel, Visual Basic, C# along with many other technologies.
When existing off-the-shelf plugins don’t work for you, you need custom plugins developed for you. Who does custom plugin development in Columbus, OH? We do at http://interloperinc.com . Contact us and let us know what kind of plugin you need.
In a rush? Call us at 1-972-245-0340
Custom plugin development
Whether you are using WordPress, Joomla or Drupal, sooner or later you may end up in a situation that an off-the-shelf plugin just won’t work for you. In such a situation, you’ll need a custom plugin developed only for you.
Who does custom plugin development? We do. Do all developers develop custom plugins. No not all. A normal run of the mill WordPress developer for example is not that good at core PHP and would avoid developing custom plugins. Being a company, we have different developers for different tasks and have core PHP developers who are great at developing custom plugins or modifying existing plugins.
Some custom plugins are more geared towards presenting information in a certain way on the user facing front end. Others are meant for internal data collection and reporting and are meant for the site owners / admin. How long does it take to develop a custom plugin and how much does it cost? There is no telling beforehand like that. We first try to understand your requirements, then we give you a quote accordingly. Just call us or fill out the contact form and help us understand what your requirements are and why an off-the-shelf plugin simply won’t work for you. Looking forward to helping you out.
When you need help with Magento or OpenCart, what do you do? Where do you get tech. support, help with troubleshooting, maintenance, upgrades,redesign,deployment etc. You turn to the specialists at http://interloperinc.com serving San Antonio, TX, USA
Both Magento and OpenCart are robust ecommerce platforms for the serious ecommerce merchant.They are deployed worldwide by hundreds of thousands of ecommerce merchants in multiple languages and multiple currencies. Their versatility and flexibility have made them so popular. However; that also makes them hard for the average user to maintain, troubleshoot and enhance and you need professional Magento and OpenCart developers to help you out.
Both Magento and OpenCart are:
- Open-Source and Free
- Provide powerful store management features
- Have available a wide collection of extensions, modules and themes to suit almost every need
- Suitable for a wide variety of industries
- Flexible and customizable
- Worldwide support through freelancers and support agencies specializing in ecommerce
- Integrate well with 3rd party applications
At InterloperInc.com, we specialize in ecommerce and most of our larger clients use either Magento or OpenCart. We love them both and provide help in the areas of:
- Tech Support
- Ongoing maintenance
- Adding new features
- Integrating Magento and OpenCart with 3rd party applications
- Design new sites or re-design existing websites / online stores
- Develop custom extensions, modules, themes and plugins
- Setup multi-vendor marketplaces
When you have a robust ecommerce platform such as Magento or OpenCart as your foundation, in the right hands, it can serve you for years to come. You can add, subtract and adapt as your business evolves and as the needs of your customers change.
You can use your ecommerce platform as a standalone ecommerce online store, you may want to import product data feeds from multiple distributors, suppliers, drop shippers. You may also want to upload your products to multiple marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Rakuten, Google Shopping and similar. We can help with all of that. The more customers see your products, the better your chances off making a sale.
We can even help you with ecommerce data entry, writing SEO friendly descriptions, images, rich snippets and content for your blogs.
It is best to get started on a few smaller projects and allow us to get to know your business better. The better we understand your business, the better we can serve you.
Give us a call. You’ll be glad you did.
Do you need help with listing products on eBay? Maybe you already do that but need help with bulk uploading products to eBay and maybe you have compliance errors in your listings and you need help with that. We can help.
We help clients with eBay product listings in the Honolulu, HI as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or call us at 1-972-245-0340 You’ll be glad you did!
The more people see your products, the better your chances of making a sale. Ebay, Amazon and Walmart are the worlds biggest marketplaces and listing your products on eBay can certainly give you a chance to get in front of millions of customers from around the world. With it’s new Global Shipping Program, it is even cheaper to ship overseas and you can soon be selling all over the world by using the eBay platform.
We understand that getting products listed on eBay can be time consuming. Most small businesses don’t have enough time to begin with and even though they want to list their products on eBay, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day for them. That’s where we come in. You can call us an eBay product lister or eBay data entry service or eBay specialists – we have been called all of those.
What we can do is:
- Come up with appropriate product titles and sub-titles
- Upload pictures in the right sizes
- Create detailed description pages
- If you have an eBay store, we can build you a beautiful store template
- We can also build an eBay product template that will display all your products in a consistent fashion.
- List your terms and conditions
- Upload weight and dimensions so shipping can be calculated accurately.
- We can also help with automation. If you sell on multiple marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping, Rakuten etc. we can help you use the service http://uploadmyproducts.com that will synchronize your inventory among all the marketplaces. No more negative feedback for order cancellations due to poor inventory management.
We help small businesses with eBay product listings in the Honolulu, HI as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or call us at 1-972-245-0340 You’ll be glad you did!
eBay listing and Product Data Entry Services:
More than 157 million users, 25 million sellers over 800 million items listed, 250+ million daily searches – you get the point right? eBay is a huge worldwide marketplace. Listing your products on eBay means you have a better chance of being discovered and selling your products. The searchers / users on eBay are not browsing for leisure. They are active shoppers looking for products. Who wouldn’t want to get in front of them.
If you are reading this article, you most likely need help with getting your products listed on eBay. Many merchants, especially small businesses don’t have the manpower to spare to do data entry. They have the products that they believe people on eBay would be interested in but they simply don’t have the time or personnel to do it for them. That’s where we can come to your rescue.
We have been offering eBay listing services for over 10 years now, and we have extensive experience working with a variety of clients from different verticals, including, but not limited to, sports, computer parts, electronics, apparel, handicrafts, luxury watches, home accessories, ceiling fans, electric lights, and more. Our experienced and superbly trained eBay data entry team is available to assist you also with eBay listing software such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and bulk eBay upload services via API like http://uploadmyproducts.com.
Key areas we can help you in regards to eBay product listings are:
- Manual Data Entry: If you are just starting out and want to test eBay, we can quickly list a few products for you on eBay.
- Bulk product upload to eBay via API. We can help you with that using a service like http://uploadmyproducts.com
- Upload via File Transfer: If you have hundreds of products, we can help upload them using your spreadsheet and eBay’s File Transfer method.
- Product Research/Category Management: We make sure that we list your products in the categories/sub-categories that match them best, and offers your customers ease of selection.
- Custom Product Titles/Descriptions Tailor-Made for Your Product: We make sure that each product is assigned a unique title and unique description that showcases the product best (no generic titles here!). We ensure that we make your product-related content keyword rich and search engine friendly so as to ensure better search engine visibility and increased sales.
- Ebay Product Identifiers: As eBay also moves towards product identifiers like UPC, EAN, GTIN, ISBN or ASIN, we can help you with that.
- eBay Listing Software: Our eBay product upload services include providing you with a team that is well versed in using listing software such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and and can list your items as auction or fixed priced items.
- eBay API: Using the eBay API, we can create custom code to synchronize your product database with eBay to make sure your eBay listings are based only on items that you have in stock or your drop shippers have them in stock and can fill the order.
- Image Editing/Cropping: We understand the importance of attractive images that catch the user’s attention, and offer various image editing services such as resizing, cropping, removing unwanted backgrounds, adding watermarks, and more – which enhance the viewing experience of the online shopper, and have been shown to increase sales. We make sure to use the gallery tool, as well as upload multiple images/views for the benefit of the end user.
- eBay Price Research: We make sure to research average (market) prices for your product to make sure you are selling your products at a competitive rate.
- eBay Product Research: We research intensively to find the best products and the best selling margins for you – and thus ensure you make the best profits possible for any given listing.
- eBay Competitor Research: We research your competitors for any given product thoroughly, and analyze their item listings, bids, store sizes and many other factors. This, then allows us to understand how they are making good sales on certain items – and thus implement those very tactics into your selling campaign as well!
- Sales and Promotions setup on eBay: Yes we can help with setting up promotions on eBay for you, be it limited time promotions or bundling products for a discount.
- eBay Order Processing: We help you with processing your orders in order to ensure quick and timely processing.
- eBay Inventory Management: We make sure that you are kept aware of your products quantity and availability, as well as turnaround time which assist in calculating accurate shipping times.
We help businesses with eBay product listings in the Honolulu, HI as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or
Call us at 1-972-245-0340. You’ll be glad you did
WordPress Tech Support – Urgent and emergency WordPress help
Tampa, FL, USA
WordPress is a convenient website creator and you can do plenty without professional help. But, there may be certain things that are out of your skill set. Who can you reach out to for emergency support when needed?
This is when you should contact professional WordPress developers for help. You can opt to go global or go local, depending on where you are. With technology at your disposal, help can be provided to you wherever you are.
There are many sites offering help with add-ons, plugins and necessary improvements. From custom sites with specific design needs to ecommerce sites, WordPress developers can be very helpful. They can tweak, redesign and make any necessary changes. For example, InterloperInc.com, can design or develop any kind of website, be it an online store or news site. They can also help you with emergency and urgent WordPress tech support.
If you see a website that really inspires you and you wish yours looked just as great, or have a vision for something specific, interloper’s designers can bring it to life and help you attract the right kind of customers. They will integrate your vision and ideas and bring them to reality.
Naturally, the website should reflect the company’s values and goals. Here are a few tips for your WordPress website:
Must be user friendly and functional.
Be visually appealing to give yourself additional credibility.
Provide information customers might be looking for and make it easy for them to find it.
It may be convenient to keep a developer on your payroll for ongoing maintenance, upgrades, design changes etc. If that is not an option, then establish a relationship with a company that provides WordPress support on an ah-hoc as-needed basic like InterloperInc.com. Plus, there are companies that can help with uploading product feeds to different websites to give your products and services more exposure and reach even more potential customers. Wherever you are, InterloperInc can help you out with your website and WordPress needs.
For more information on their WordPress Support Services, check out the following link http://bit.ly/wordpress-help1