Do you need help with listing products on eBay? Maybe you already do that but need help with bulk uploading products to eBay and maybe you have compliance errors in your listings and you need help with that. We can help.
We help clients with eBay product listings in the Minneapolis, MN as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or call us at 1-972-245-0340 You’ll be glad you did!
The more people see your products, the better your chances of making a sale. Ebay, Amazon and Walmart are the worlds biggest marketplaces and listing your products on eBay can certainly give you a chance to get in front of millions of customers from around the world. With it’s new Global Shipping Program, it is even cheaper to ship overseas and you can soon be selling all over the world by using the eBay platform.
We understand that getting products listed on eBay can be time consuming. Most small businesses don’t have enough time to begin with and even though they want to list their products on eBay, there simply aren’t enough hours in the day for them. That’s where we come in. You can call us an eBay product lister or eBay data entry service or eBay specialists – we have been called all of those.
What we can do is:
- Come up with appropriate product titles and sub-titles
- Upload pictures in the right sizes
- Create detailed description pages
- If you have an eBay store, we can build you a beautiful store template
- We can also build an eBay product template that will display all your products in a consistent fashion.
- List your terms and conditions
- Upload weight and dimensions so shipping can be calculated accurately.
- We can also help with automation. If you sell on multiple marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping, Rakuten etc. we can help you use the service http://uploadmyproducts.com that will synchronize your inventory among all the marketplaces. No more negative feedback for order cancellations due to poor inventory management.
We help small businesses with eBay product listings in the Minneapolis, MN as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or call us at 1-972-245-0340 You’ll be glad you did!
eBay listing and Product Data Entry Services:
More than 157 million users, 25 million sellers over 800 million items listed, 250+ million daily searches – you get the point right? eBay is a huge worldwide marketplace. Listing your products on eBay means you have a better chance of being discovered and selling your products. The searchers / users on eBay are not browsing for leisure. They are active shoppers looking for products. Who wouldn’t want to get in front of them.
If you are reading this article, you most likely need help with getting your products listed on eBay. Many merchants, especially small businesses don’t have the manpower to spare to do data entry. They have the products that they believe people on eBay would be interested in but they simply don’t have the time or personnel to do it for them. That’s where we can come to your rescue.
We have been offering eBay listing services for over 10 years now, and we have extensive experience working with a variety of clients from different verticals, including, but not limited to, sports, computer parts, electronics, apparel, handicrafts, luxury watches, home accessories, ceiling fans, electric lights, and more. Our experienced and superbly trained eBay data entry team is available to assist you also with eBay listing software such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and bulk eBay upload services via API like http://uploadmyproducts.com.
Key areas we can help you in regards to eBay product listings are:
- Manual Data Entry: If you are just starting out and want to test eBay, we can quickly list a few products for you on eBay.
- Bulk product upload to eBay via API. We can help you with that using a service like http://uploadmyproducts.com
- Upload via File Transfer: If you have hundreds of products, we can help upload them using your spreadsheet and eBay’s File Transfer method.
- Product Research/Category Management: We make sure that we list your products in the categories/sub-categories that match them best, and offers your customers ease of selection.
- Custom Product Titles/Descriptions Tailor-Made for Your Product: We make sure that each product is assigned a unique title and unique description that showcases the product best (no generic titles here!). We ensure that we make your product-related content keyword rich and search engine friendly so as to ensure better search engine visibility and increased sales.
- Ebay Product Identifiers: As eBay also moves towards product identifiers like UPC, EAN, GTIN, ISBN or ASIN, we can help you with that.
- eBay Listing Software: Our eBay product upload services include providing you with a team that is well versed in using listing software such as Turbo Lister, Auctiva, Vendio and and can list your items as auction or fixed priced items.
- eBay API: Using the eBay API, we can create custom code to synchronize your product database with eBay to make sure your eBay listings are based only on items that you have in stock or your drop shippers have them in stock and can fill the order.
- Image Editing/Cropping: We understand the importance of attractive images that catch the user’s attention, and offer various image editing services such as resizing, cropping, removing unwanted backgrounds, adding watermarks, and more – which enhance the viewing experience of the online shopper, and have been shown to increase sales. We make sure to use the gallery tool, as well as upload multiple images/views for the benefit of the end user.
- eBay Price Research: We make sure to research average (market) prices for your product to make sure you are selling your products at a competitive rate.
- eBay Product Research: We research intensively to find the best products and the best selling margins for you – and thus ensure you make the best profits possible for any given listing.
- eBay Competitor Research: We research your competitors for any given product thoroughly, and analyze their item listings, bids, store sizes and many other factors. This, then allows us to understand how they are making good sales on certain items – and thus implement those very tactics into your selling campaign as well!
- Sales and Promotions setup on eBay: Yes we can help with setting up promotions on eBay for you, be it limited time promotions or bundling products for a discount.
- eBay Order Processing: We help you with processing your orders in order to ensure quick and timely processing.
- eBay Inventory Management: We make sure that you are kept aware of your products quantity and availability, as well as turnaround time which assist in calculating accurate shipping times.
We help businesses with eBay product listings in the Minneapolis, MN as well as clients worldwide. Fill out the contact form at http://dataentry-productlistingservices.com/contact-us/ or
Call us at 1-972-245-0340. You’ll be glad you did